An opportunity for healthcare providers with the HUMMINGBIRD® TTS.
This new, enabling technology gives hospitals a leading role in advancing ear tube procedures for young children and timely solutions for:
- Parents and pediatricians seeking alternatives to general anesthesia
- Reducing costs and increasing quality of care
- Hospital differentiation offers a meaningful way to attract new patients1
- Parent satisfaction
A new movement in high-value tympanostomy procedures
The Hummingbird TTS Ear Tube Delivery Study closed at 285 patients treated. The device was cleared by the FDA for children, with moderate sedation.
- Mario Patino, Paul Samuels, Mohamed Mahmoud, “Pediatric Sedation Outside the Operating Room,” International Anesthes. Clinics V.51, No. 2 127-146 (2013)
- Alexandra G. Espinel, Rahul K. Shah, Michael E. McCormick, Paul R. Krakovitz and Emily F. Boss Patient Satisfaction in Pediatric Surgical Care: A Systematic Review p.1; Otolaryngology -- Head and Neck Surgery published online 26 March 2014