More Places. More Options. More Patients.
With you all the way.
THE HUMMINGBIRD TTS:
Allows the option to use moderate sedation, for routine tympanostomy procedures in children
- Under the guidance of your hospital anesthesiology/sedation team
- There is a financial incentive for all stakeholders to have options in and out of the operating room
- Optional lower-cost (non-sterile) locations for moderate sedation procedures like sedation or procedure units
Parents prefer and will seek out alternatives to general anesthesia, for ear tube procedures for their children.1 The authors of a recent publication in JAMA from Harvard: Patient Preference Research in Otolaryngology: What Do Patients Want? describes:
- “Value as perceived by the patient” is increasingly important in today’s healthcare landscape. This includes comparative value to other factors, such as convenience, price, frequency of use, and alternative treatments…1
- …In the future, success should not be limited to a set of clinical outcomes predetermined by physicians and payers, but rather should account for what is valued by patients.1
Additional parental and patient friendly benefits of the Hummingbird TTS option include:
- Child/family-friendly procedure environment
- The potential for faster recovery with reduced emergence delirium and happy wake-ups!1
- High parent/patient satisfaction
- Reduced trauma – One-Pass® technology
- Manual operation to maximize surgeon tactile feel
- Vis-Tab™ for clear visualization and depth of penetration
- Precision myringotomy – the right size, every time
Potentially easy wake-ups — happy parents.