More Places. More Options. More Patients.
With you all the way.
THE HUMMINGBIRD TTS:
Allows the option to use moderate sedation, for routine tympanostomy procedures in children
- Under the guidance of your hospital anesthesiology/sedation team
Cost and location efficiencies
- There is a financial incentive for all stakeholders to have options in and out of the operating room
- Optional lower-cost (non-sterile) locations for moderate sedation procedures like sedation or procedure units
- Potential for faster recovery and reduced emergence delirium using moderate sedation
- Parent/patient satisfaction measures connected to reimbursement (through ACO)
- Reduced trauma – One-Pass™ technology
- Manual operation to maximize surgeon tactile feel
- Vis-Tab™ for clear visualization and depth of penetration
- Precision myringotomy – the right size, every time
Potentially easy wake-ups — happy parents.