The HUMMINGBIRD™ TTS Tympanostomy Tube System
- Reduced trauma – One-Pass™ technology
- Manual operation to optimize tactile feel
- Vis-Tab™ for clear visualization and depth of penetration
- Precision myringotomy – the right size, every time
- Stabilize hand to the patient (to manage any head movement)
- Advance through the tympanic membrane (TM) to create myringotomy
Use the Vis-Tab to establish depth for correct placement and to avoid over-insertion.
- Scroll-back (with thumb)
Retract the sheath, deploying the tube across the tympanic membrane (TM)
Two, ergonomic preloaded handles with the Vis-tab oriented at +90 or -90 degrees are provided to maximize visualization based upon anatomy and surgeon preference.